Sabrina Riccio is a certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor and a Certified Life + Business Coach. She is not registered as a dietitian or medical professional, including a certified psychologist. SABRINARICCIO.COM is a documentation of personal blessings and experiences, expressed as her's alone, and should not be taken as medical advice. By using this website and/or products/services/advice, you hold yourself liable for any damages that may occur including any damages pertaining to financial, other incidental, consequential or any other special damages that may occur based on information found on this website, via social media, newsletter, or any other product that may be free or paid work.
It is the full intention to offer education and inspiration and ask that you always use your best judgment. Any and all sessions, products, and services that have been provided as either free or paid content are subject to the client's interpretation, so please, listen to your heart + use this website and the information provided at your own risk + with the highest benevolence + sovereignty. Affiliate sales may occur throughout the site, meaning I may be gaining a certain percentage of sales. This is one of the ways I am able to continue providing you the service and information I deliver. If you are finding yourself needing professional help, please contact a licensed medical professional. Always consult with your doctor or physician before starting any new workout regimen, diet, or lifestyle change.
Shamanessa Goddessa (“Sabrina Riccio”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website.
The material appearing on the websites https://www.sabrinariccio.com and sabrinariccio.mykajabi.com (“this Site”), is provided as either information about Sabrina Riccio’s events, people, courses, programs and story’s, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Sabrina Riccio), Sabrina Riccio and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Sabrina Riccio DBA Shamanessa Goddessa. Sabrina Riccio may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by Sabrina Riccio on the Site are protected by US copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Sabrina Riccio.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Sabrina Riccio and Sabrina Riccio is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Sabrina Riccio accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Sabrina Riccio on various platforms, and help Sabrina Riccio offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sabrina Riccio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If Sabrina Riccio discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programs and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
4. Testimonials. We love to share your wins and successes inside our programs. By signing up for our programs and courses, you waive the right to anonymity and any testimonials including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via Instagram stories, public Facebook posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages with Vanessa have the potential to be used on our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. You understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and that testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations.
5. Our Refund Policy. We hold a very sensible ‘Take Action and Commit’ Refund policy which basically means you have to prove you’ve gone through our entire course, do all the required work, answer a few questions which we’ll ask you once you can prove to us that you’ve done the work and then we’ll have the unilateral discretion to grant a refund. If you want a refund, contact us within 60 days of purchasing the course, and prove you’ve done the whole course and we’ll send some follow up questions.
If you decide your purchase was not the right decision for you or your business, please contact our support team at email@example.com within 60 days of enrollment. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 60th day, you will not be granted a refund. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Shamanessa Goddessa. We are about honesty, fairness and customer satisfaction and have no problem issuing a full refund if you’ve actually tried your best and done the work but disliked the course.
5.1 An example of a situation where we wouldn’t give a refund is if someone doesn’t put in any effort, doesn’t try at our courses, doesn’t take full responsibility for their own success and then asks for their money back.
5.2. An example of a situation where we would give a refund is if you do the entire course, tried your best, share with us what you learned and then give an objectively fair reason why you want your money back. This means we are expecting the following documents and tasks to be completed:
◆ Proof of all worksheets being completed
◆ A link to your Instagram handle proving that you have implemented the lessons accordingly and have made an effort of using our strategies with screenshots included
◆ Proof of active participation in the Voxer group
◆ Proof of attendance and participation to the bi-weekly group coaching calls via Zoom
◆ A progress rate of at least 80% within the Kajabi member’s portal
◆ Screenshots and proof that you have made an effort to ask questions when experiencing challenge during the program
◆ A minimum one-page write up on the top 3 lessons you learned from the program and a fair reason of why you think the program didn’t work for you
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our course, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. It is your responsibility to review our sales page and terms and conditions carefully prior to purchase, use or access to any of our products and online courses. We have taken every measure to clearly communicate through all marketing channels, communication platforms, sales pages, and webinars to educate the public on who our programs and online courses would and would not benefit.
6. Termination of Membership. You have the right to terminate your use and access to our membership program(s). Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process in writing. Cancellation of your membership does not excuse you from any outstanding balances from previous monthly membership fees and any outstanding balances will become immediately due upon the cancellation request being initiated. Your membership is not cancelled until all balances owing are paid. You must initiate cancellation before your next billing date.
7. Being Blacklisted. Sabrina Riccio retains the right to ‘Blacklist’ you from accessing any and all materials, courses or other products or services she offers in the event that you do not pay your bills or if you steal any of our intellectual property. You will be taken off the blacklist once you pay your full amount owing.
8. Payment Plans. You will have two options of payment plans with Sabrina Riccio. You can either pay up-front in full or you can pay in monthly installments. Please note that for monthly payments, Stripe or PayPal will automatically deduct the amount from the account information you provide Stripe or PayPal. In the event your payment fails, you will not be able to access any of the information or content sold through our Site or any other of our courses, products or services. In the event of three failed payments, you understand Sabrina Riccio may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you.
9. Breaking Payment Plans + Discontinued Payments. In the event that you break your agreed upon payment plan, our team will permit a three month grace period and will actively work with you to get payments back on track. However, after three months of delinquent payments, you will be charged 10% per month for every month thereafter, that you either pause or discontinue your payment plan for up to one year. The 10% late fee will only commence after your initial three month grace period.
For example: If you have paid the first three months but then pause your payment plan for the fourth month and fail to get back on track after three months, you will owe 10% for EACH month (up to one year) that your account sits inactive. You will have to pay this amount before you can re-access your account.
10. No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make no guarantees and we try our best but can only control so much about your success through our courses. You understand that Sabrina Riccio makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We love you, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
11. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Sabrina Riccio linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Sabrina Riccio relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Sabrina Riccio.
13. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Sabrina Riccio or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Sabrina Riccio has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
14. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Sabrina Riccio website shall be governed by the laws of California, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
15. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Sabrina Riccio and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
All the love,
Your privacy is respected and very important to Sabrina Riccio.
By using the site, you accept the practices described here:
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information is always made readily available.
Like many other Web sites, www.sabrinariccio.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
This website uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ad Settings page. Users can completely block Google Analytics tracking using Google’s Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.
distribution of information
We do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
commitment to data security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
rss and email subscriptions
If you subscribe to the free newsletter, Sabrina Riccio will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email you receive.
This website records information about how people access our RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. This website’s feed services collect the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to our RSS feed via e-mail. Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feed is held in strict confidence; we will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances, unless required by law.
This website contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information.
privacy contact information
do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.